Please feel free to take a look at our current awards
Second Prize in the Art And Culture Category Tourism Festival Portugal, Music is my Life.
Best Feature Film, Sew The Winter to My Skin ,SAFTAS, 2019 – Carolyn Carew Supervising Producer
- Nelson Mandela, the myth and me, Special Mention, Tunisia (Special Jury Award at International Documentary Film Festival (IDFA)
- Sobukwe A Great Soul – Best Documentary at Zanzibar Film Festival (Special Jury Award at IDFA)
- 90 Plein Street, Best Music Composition and Best Sound Mixing at the South African Film and Television Awards ( SAFTAS)
- When We Were Black Season 2– Best Supporting Actor, Deon Lotz ( SAFTAS)
- Sobukwe A Great Soul: Best Feature Length Documentary, Best Factual Entertainment, Best Editing and Best Directing, South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAS)
- “90 Plein Street” (26 episodes*24 mins), (5 seasons), was selected for the prestigious public broadcasting festival INPUT in Australia and nominated for the Japanese Prize which won two awards at the 2013 South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAS) in the categories for best Sound Design and Composing. In addition, to the 2013 awards, it received two awards for Best Supporting Actor, Mothusi Magano at the 2010 South African Film Television Awards (SAFTAS).
- In 2013, our documentary, “Nelson Mandela, the Myth and Me” won Best Documentary at the International Documentary Film Festival in Amsterdam, and was screened on multiple television channels including, BBC, ZDF/ARTE, SABC, NHK, BET, YLE. This production has screened at over 25 A listed global festivals.
- 90 Plein Street, Input – Australia, and Final selection for JAPAN PRIZE
- Made in China – nominated for best documentary – Xian Film Festival
- Made in China – Best Factual and Best Education documentary – South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAS)
DIFF Amnesty International Human Rights Award for Sobukwe: A Great Soul.
2008 When We Were Black: 7 drama awards at the prestigious South African Film and TV awards South African Film and Television Awards (SAFTAS) and won Best drama award at the 2008 Reims International Film Festival, France.
- In 2007, Born Free Media (BFM) won 7 SAFTA awards for its drama; “When We Were Black”
- In addition, it won the Best Supporting Actor in 2014, for the Best Drama at Pan- African film festival Fespaco and the REIMS International Film Festival in France, 2010. In 2010.
Best Youth Reality Series, S’camtogB, Sithengi.
Best youth show – S’camtogB @ Large, Avanti Award.
Dramatic Encounters – nominated for AVANTI’S Best Actor, Best Writers and Best Directors.